Our Company fully shares your concern regarding your personal data. Recently, we have introduced a series of changes that reflect the enhanced requirements of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (a.k.a. GDPR). Our aim is to be as honest and transparent as possible regarding the personal data we collect as well as the way we process it.
Ι. What personal data we collect and for what purposes
Creating a new account
In case the users wish to create an account with our online shop, they need to fill in a form with their name and email address. In addition, the users select a personal, unique password in order to connect to their account.
Users who have created an account with our company’s online shop can make their purchases online. For the placement of an order you need to fill in a form with the billing, shipping and payment information. Our company provides you the option to place orders by phone. In this case the aforementioned information is collected by phone.
On our Company’s Web site Social Plugins are used. Actually, on our web page there is a specifically configured field, “Insomnia on Instagram”. Through these plugins, our Company can get access only to publicly disclosed information on the corresponding platforms.
If you wish to contact us for any reason, you will fill in a form with your name, email, phone number, and message. It is noted that you can also contact us by phone, using the number posted on our web page.
Users who wish to know the news and offers of our Company have the option to register for our newsletter by entering their email address.
ΙΙ. Legal bases for the processing
Our company collects and processes your data to fulfil our contractual relationship, i.e. to deliver you its products. In case of commercial contact and Newsletter sending, the legal basis for the processing we conduct is your consent. It is noted that in some cases we collect or process your personal data, responding to a corresponding obligation specified by law.
III. For how long do we retain your personal data
We do not retain your personal data for longer than is needed for the purposes for which they were collected, unless otherwise specified by law. In particular, the data collected during the placement of an order is retained for three (3) years for statistical purposes. When the retention of your data does not meet a clearly defined and legal purpose, we guarantee the safe deletion or/and destruction of your personal data based on the ‘Personal Data Retention and Deletion Policy’ of our Company.
ΙV. Who your personal data is disclosed and/or transmitted to
For the development and management of our Web site, as well as the implementing of our marketing activity we cooperate with “VETRUS”, which is likely to access data we collect about you during your navigation and use of our web page. Furthermore, that during the use of the Social Plugins they may occur transfers of personal data, which are governed solely by the Policy terms of any given provider. Insomnia does not transfer or disclose your personal data to third parties, unless otherwise specified by law.
V. Your rights
The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with rights and options that we, in Insomnia, are committed to satisfying. Thus, you may ask us to:
- Inform you about your stored personal data and the way we process it. If you so wish, we shall provide a copy, free of charge (Right of Access)
- Rectify inaccuracies or errors, correct incomplete data or update your data (Right to rectification)
- Erase data, if no longer retained for specific, legal or stated purposes (Right to erasure or Right to be forgotten)
- restrict the processing a) when the accuracy of the data is contested, b) when the processing is deemed to be unlawful (but you oppose the erasure of the data), c) when the data is no longer needed for the purposes of the processing, and d) for as long as the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject is still pending.
- object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data, especially when this data is processed for direct marketing purposes or profiling. More specifically, you may object to a decision based solely on automated processing. In such a case, you may exercise your right of intervention (Right to object – Automated individual decision-making).
- receive your personal data in a structured (usually machine-readable) format or transmit this data to another controller at your behest, where technically feasible (Right to data portability)
- revoke your once granted consent for your data processing at any time. As a result, we will not be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
You may send your requests to email@example.com
Our Company shall fulfil all your requests within one (1) month. In the extremely rare cases that such a fulfilment is proven unfeasible, we shall immediately inform you explaining the reasons in detail. If you believe the processing of your Personal Data to be in violation of the existing Legal Framework on personal Data Protection, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
VI. Contact Info
We shall remain at your disposal for any further query and clarification. Contact us.
Telephone: (+30) 2107663020
«Alina Igor Botsina»
Ymittou 97 Pagkrati Τ.Κ. :11633
VII. Effective date – Amendments
Version 1.0, Posted on 10/2/2021